Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!

It's almost time for Cupcakes Take the Cake's 6th Birthday Party!!! If you love cupcakes as much as we do don't forget to get your tickets! It's on Tuesday December 7th so it's right around the corner!!! I've attached the link here for tickets, and we would love to see you there!!! I've drawn up some cute plans for our big birthday cake on top of our beautiful cupcake tier, and its going to be so cute!!! 


We've been busy in the store the past week getting ready for December and all the holiday fun that is coming our way (trust me, Christmas will be here before you know it!!) I rearranged everything to make room for all of our new holiday toppings, glitter, and sprinkles!!! I will also be doing some fun display cupcakes this weekend with a holiday theme, all for special order, so make sure you stop by to see them!!! I'll give you a hint... Rosy cheeks and 9 little helpers... hehe! Love the holiday season!!! We are also getting ready for the Seattle Wedding show in early January, which is going to be so much fun! This year we have a larger booth, and it will be so adorable!! Can't wait!!! I'll post more on that soon, so check back!

I'm still working my way back into work, and I've been seeing some really cute cupcakes walking out our doors! Here is one box that Kelly did for someone who used to be the doctor for the Oakland Raiders! They are so cute!!! I'm still a Seahawks fan, but I'm always on board for some football themed cupcakes!! 


From the last poll, it looks like Vanilla was the favorite for everyone's cake flavor! It's my favorite flavor too! I've got a new poll up so don't forget to vote! Its on the right of the blog, so check one off before you go!!! I hope everyone is having a fabulous December so far!!! Keep a look out for some fun photos coming from next week at the Cupcakes Take the Cake's 6th Birthday, or we will see you there!!!

xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment