Saturday, November 13, 2010

1,500 Cupcakes!? For Real!?

Tomorrow we have our huge bake day for the 1,500 cupcakes for a Microsoft order! That's a lot of cake! I stopped in today to the cupcake shop on my day off (I can't stay away!) to go over a few last things before the big day begins, and I just thought I'd share a few photo's of what's going on!

Here is the hallway of boxes! We're going to close early so we can take over the whole store! Yikes!
Little Catie prepped ALL of the trays to help out the crew tomorrow! Such a sweetheart! THANKS CATIE!!! This is just one rack!
 They are getting Lemon, Orange, Coconut, and Kaluha! (Guess which one is my favorite?? huh huh?? ) They are all going to be a surf theme too! How cute!


So I'll be back in a few days after I recover (both from Microsoft & the extra Kaluha!), with lots of fun photos for everyone!
xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment