Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Monster of a Cake!

Well its been a fun week over here at the cupcake shop!!! This past weekend we had a few weddings go out that were super adorable, an 'Icy' Microsoft order, and one of our cupcake girls Lizzie had her 21st Birthday! And every birthday calls for a cake!!! I made her a little monster, because she is a little monster!! It was absolutely fitting of her.
Here is Lizzie with her Monster (who was named Herbert) at her Birthday Dinner
Also this week we did some cupcakes for Microsoft, and I have no idea what it was for, other than 200 mini cupcakes frosted with the word 'ICE' on them. Those Microsoft folk seem to have a lot of parties involving cupcakes and I LOVE it!
Here is Sarah helping me frost the 200 cupcakes.
And here's a close up of the sparkly Ice cakes
After that order we were getting ready for our weekend of Weddings! We had one wedding in downtown Bellevue, and the theme was all Red & White, and I would show you a picture but I forgot my camera (ahh!) and my cell phone did no justice for the cute little cakes! But the second wedding was absolutely darling! They also did all of their cupcakes in the Bella Cupcake Couture Wrappers, and it matched their theme perfectly!

Well that is all for now... Back to the cupcake shop!
xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment