Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wait, it's hailing? Isn't it supposed to be spring?

So it's completely hailing outside right now, and I'm baffled. What happened to the sunshine?
*sigh*
 Well, today in the shop we are baking for a wedding, and the cupcakes look so tasty! I'm also getting ready for Cupcake Camp Seattle for this Saturday! (Check the Link to the right under Cupcake Events!) Its a free event and there will be lots of fun events happening there from cupcake judging competition and cake eating competition and much much more! There will be a lot of cupcake shops representing themselves there, and I'd love to see you all there supporting New York Cupcakes! (P.S. TONS OF FREE CAKE TO EAT!)

I'm going to be competing in two categories, Best Seattle Theme (a fancy design representing my favorite city!) and most unique flavors!
Have any ideas for most unique flavors that you would like to see? Let me know!

Hope everyone is staying warm out there today! Its cold outside!
xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment