Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh Lollypop!

So its been a busy week! I haven't written for a bit cause I went to Portland for my birthday! Yipee!! It was a fun and crazy trip, but so amazing!!!
So I started the week off by making tons and tons of Cupcake Cutie Pops! And believe me, they are soooo darn tasty! They are cake & buttercream covered in a delicious hard chocolate shell with yummy sprinkles on top! I've done them in White cake with Vanilla buttercream, and Chocolate cake with Chocolate Buttercream. And I'm sure as we get going I'll break into more flavor combinations (can't wait to do an oreo pop! YUMMY!!!!) So I thought I would share the joys of cutie pops and give you some teasers!


I also made up small bags of mini pops, that are completely munchable and portable! I think the next time I go to the movies I'll grab a bag! They are simply precious! Each bag is a 1/2 pound of pure deliciousness! (I'm getting hungry just talking about them!)
These are also my dad's favorite. (Hi Dad) He can't get enough of them. I think he's given up on cupcakes cause he loves them so much!
Seriously, I wouldn't lie to you. They are AWESOME! Come in and try em!!!
Off to go do more work! Its a rough life!

OHHHH, and also, keep an eye out for some new flavors! We've been taste testing (are you jealous???) till we can't eat another bite!!! One is a banana split cupcake, a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and a Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter!!! These three flavors should be around next week, and they aren't just monthly flavors, so they are here to stay!!!

xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment