Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cupcake Cupcake I love you!

Last night we had a fun event with CRAVE Seattle! The event was at Shilshole Bay Beach Club (try saying that three times fast!), and it was such a beautiful day for it! We brought with us 300 mini cupcakes, with some of our favorite flavors! We brought I <3 PB&J, Candy Store Salted Caramel, Coney Island Coconut, 5th AVE., Cheatin' with Chocolate, Radio City Raspberry, Orange Dreamsicle, Carrie-d Away Cosmopolitan, Long Island Lemon, and Red Velvet! The I <3 PB& J was the ABSOLUTE favorite of the night! I cannot tell you how quickly those flew off the tier! All the ladies loved them! The second favorite was the Candy Store Salted Caramel! The cupcakes were a hit all night, and we made a lot of friends with our cute little cakes! We added our fun edible glitter to all of the cupcakes, and boy-oh-boy what a hit those were!
Look at all of these beautiful cupcakes!
I worked CRAVE's logo into our cupcakes for a cute little kick. How cute!
So what do you Crave?? I crave.... Chocolate Chip Cupcakes!!!
Such a beautiful place! I actually had my senior prom here! It was kind of a weird flash back!
See? I told you it was a beautiful day!
Other than the CRAVE event, we've had a lot of weddings lately! We had one at Golden Gardens with some beautiful Coconut, Vanilla Bean, and Salted Caramel Cupcakes! They had a 6" Coconut Cutting Cake on top, and we added our beautiful sparkles, which gave it the perfect finishing touch! It was the perfect sunny weekend for a beach wedding!
We also had a wedding at Sanders Mansion, which was a beautiful wedding set up! They went with Mocha, Mixed Berries & Cream, Banana, and Red Velvet. They had a quirky little topper with the Bride 'wearing the pants' and the groom without any!
Also, it must be baby Season! I'm thinking there are tons and tons of babies being born everyday with the amount of Baby Boxes that are flying out our doors! Here is a super cute Baby Box that I made! They were having a 'Sugar, and spice, and everything nice' theme! How cute!
I also did a wedding shower the other day, their colors were white, orange, and brown, so we went with a cute little heart monogram and little white flowers to go along with it!
We've also had a few cutting cakes for weddings. I love making these little cakes, so keep 'em coming! This cute little guy is a Raspberry and Chocolate Summer cake! YUM!
This one here is a vanilla cake with Raspberry buttercream covered in pink and brown fondant! Super cute!
Also, kind of fun, our cupcakes are now being sold at The Weathered Rose in Bothell at the Country Village! Its a super cute Antique shop, and if your on the North End you can get our cupcakes there as well! Its a smaller selection of cake, but stop by on the weekends and you'll be able to get some good flavors! We went to go see the space, and whil we were there we met this cute little guy!
So go check them out, they are super nice people and it is an absolutely adorable shop! I love antique shopping, and they had some adorable things in their shop! Click HERE to check out their website! There are a lot of fun shops at Country Village, and some good places to eat as well!
Also coming up next week I am going on vacation to Los Angeles for my cousins wedding! I am also going to be meeting up with the New York Cupcakes Photographer Amanda Waltman to go skydiving! I'm SO excited! I've never been before so I can't wait! Don't forget to look at Amanda's website HERE. If you have been in the shop in the past month or so you've seen her beautiful large prints of our adorable little cakes!
Well I had better get back to work! Its a busy day here in the shop, and HOLY MOLY it smells good in here! Come stop by this Saturday for the book signing and get your free mini!
xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment