Saturday, November 13, 2010

Model Cupcakes!

Its been a while since I've written, and I've been up to a lot of fun stuff!
First we've introduced our new Cupcake Cutie Pops! Which are simply DELICIOUS! They are either white or chocolate cake, mixed with buttercream, all in a hard chocolate candy shell topped with sprinkles on a stick! CAKE ON A STICK?!? What could be better? (Umm, possibly a cupcake?) But you should come in and try them if you haven't yet. I make em. They are tasty.
 
Today I also had my dear friend Amanda Waltman of Art of Subtlety Photography  in the store taking pictures of all our Monthly flavors along with our new Cosmopolitan and Margarita cupcakes, and we had so much fun! We took the cupcakes over to Common Folk next door (If you haven't been over there yet, you should totally stop in the next time you get a cupcake, super cute finds!) But here are some highlights from Amanda's day with our gorgeous little models!
YEP, I'm a good friend by getting RIGHT in the way of the camera...
She'll even crawl on the floor for a good shot!
She's AMAZING!

 As soon as she processes some of these I'll try to post them up!
THANKS AMANDA!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment