Saturday, November 13, 2010

Love at first blog...

So its my very first blog ever, and I wanted to invite you into my world of cupcakes! New York Cupcakes is located in Bellevue, WA tucked away in the corner near Crossroads Mall!
We have over 30 yummy (and trust me on that one, I've tried em' all!) flavors that we change daily. Check our website at www.newyorkcupcakes.com to see what day your favorite flavors are! My flavor of the moment is the Cookies & Cream on white cake. DELICIOUS! But who knows, that might all change next week when I'm in a different mood!
But come on in to see us, or check back here for more fun photos and such! I'll try my best to keep you up to date with all the events and fun stuff I'm involved with!
"Live life one cupcake at a time!"
photo by Amanda Waltman (www.artofsubtlety.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment